Working principle of Single Axis Slewing Drive
Simple speaking, is to use gear transmission at all levels to achieve the purpose of reducing speed. Speed reducer is composed of gear pair at all levels. Such as with a small gear drives the big gear can achieve the purpose of a slowdown, again USES the multilevel structure, can greatly reduce speed.
Single Axis Slewing Drive is generally used in low speed high torque transmission device, the motor or other high speed power through single shaft rotary drive less the number of teeth on the input shaft of the gear engagement output shaft on the big gear reduction to achieve the purpose of, ordinary Single Axis Slewing Drive also can have a few on the same principle gears to achieve the ideal effect, the size of the ratio of the number of teeth on the gears, transmission ratio.
Single Axis Slewing Drive is generally used in low speed high torque transmission device, the electric motor. The internal combustion engine or other high speed running of power through the single shaft rotary drive less the number of teeth on the input shaft of the gear engagement output shaft on the big gear reduction to achieve the purpose of, ordinary Single Axis Slewing Drive also can have a few on the same principle gears to achieve the ideal effect, the size of the ratio of the number of teeth on the gears, transmission ratio.
The single-spindle rotary drive is a kind of power transmission mechanism, which USES the gear speed converter to decelerate the rotary number of the motor to the desired rotation number and to obtain the larger torque.
The function of Single Axis Slewing Drive
1. Increase the output torque at the same time, and the output ratio of the torque will be reduced by the output of the motor, but the rated torque can not exceed the single-axis rotary drive.
2. Deceleration simultaneously reduces the inertia of the load, reducing the inertia to the ratio of reduction. Single Axis Slewing Drive type Generally have a list of helical gear shaft rotation drive parallel shaft helical gear (including single single shaft rotary axis rotation drive, worm gear drive, bevel gear Single Axis Slewing Drive, etc.), planetary gear single axis rotation drive, worm gear and worm shaft rotation drive and so on.
The three important considerations when using Single Axis Slewing Drive
1. Single Axis Slewing Drive No hammering
By adding coupling on the output shaft, pulley, sprocket when attachment cannot adopt the method of directly hammer, because of the single shaft rotary driving output shaft structure can't bear axial hammer, available screwing screw shaft end screw hole down into the attachment.
2. Single Axis Slewing Drive Be sure to install the air cap (vent plug)
Before use, you should replace the plug of the highest position with the vent screw, and ensure that the gas is discharged from the body during the operation of the single-spindle rotary drive. If it is not replaced in time, the single-axis rotary drive will drive long time, and the gas in the single-spindle rotary drive will cause the oil seal to be damaged, so that the single-spindle rotation will drive the oil leak.
3. Single Axis Slewing Drive Replace the lubricating oil in time and pay special attention to the first time.
Special attention should be paid to oil change for the first time. The single-spindle rotary drive should be replaced in time after the first operation of 300 ~ 400 hours, and the lubricating oil will be changed every 1500 ~ 2000 hours. In the poor working conditions, high temperature, high dust big job situation should every half a month to a check of lubricating oil, found dirt or replace lubricating oil, lubricating oil to keep the oil clean and extend the service life of the single shaft rotary drive, improve the economic benefit.